View Single Post
Old 11-15-2010, 05:47 AM   #6
geertm
Guru
geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura One
Quote:
Originally Posted by NOTLguy View Post
Sounds to me that the WiFi will be good for squat as far as my use goes as I don't have a US address and from what I understand, I can't connect to anbody else but B&N with the WiFi. Is that correct? Might as well buy a Kobo at Chapters ( our Canadian equivilant of B&N) and then my WiFi would work in Canada. Any comments on this thinking?

Bill
If you just want to buy books, without using any workarounds, the Kobo reader would probably be the best choice.
geertm is offline   Reply With Quote