View Single Post
Old 07-21-2019, 05:07 AM   #1131
Frenzie
Wizard
Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura H2O
Unfortunately while I could get the KindlePDFViewer emulator to work it'd take a fair bit of effort, so I can't easily investigate. There's a reference to that mode here:

https://github.com/koreader/kindlepd...ua#L2804-L2813

It's not immediately obvious to me what it does on the backend, but it might be similar to KOReader's "zoom to column". That can be found in the document menu → switch zoom mode. You can access the top menu with the menu key.

Quote:
Other activities that I routinely do with KindlePDFViewer/Librerator is zoom in/out and highlighting.
There's a variety of zoom actions, see here for those that come with keyboard shortcuts. The zoom modes can also be changed through the document menu.

I believe highlighting is only possible through touch. I didn't know that had been implemented on keyboard-only, interesting! Keyboard controls are traditionally one of the areas where KOReader's weakest, but since v2018.04 it's been pretty decent.

For the dictionary, you can use the top menu search (magnifying glass).
Frenzie is offline   Reply With Quote