View Single Post
Old 03-22-2017, 07:16 AM   #4
JustinThought
Groupie
JustinThought ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JustinThought ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JustinThought ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JustinThought ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JustinThought ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JustinThought ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JustinThought ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JustinThought ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JustinThought ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JustinThought ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JustinThought ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung Tab-3 7"
Quote:
Originally Posted by DiapDealer View Post
For the impatient, the installer files (and source) for Sigil-0.9.8 can be found as attachments at the bottom of the Github Release page.
You guys are awesome. Thanks for sharing your time!

I didn't see any mention of a fix for The Mystery of the Disappearing Bookmarks (and Clips), so I'll check it out. It happens so sporadically, it may be a while before I report back.

Ok. Enough schmoozing. Off to the races, see what goodies are in store for us!

Did I mention, thanks?
JustinThought is offline   Reply With Quote