View Single Post
Old 09-29-2015, 03:57 AM   #3
mishagale
mishagale began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by sherman View Post
This looks rather interesting.

Have you looked into using the calibre wireless driver rather than the content server? Would such a thing be possible?
I haven't really looked into using the wireless driver, but it's something I'm thinking about for a future release. Probably shouldn't hold your breath for it yet though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sherman View Post
This seems a little to broad to me, to get a limited number of books, one would have to create a seperate (virtual) library, and only share that on the content server.
If you just want one or two books, you could just open the content server in the Kobo browser and download them manually.

However, another feature I'm planning to add, probably quite soon, is the ability to specify whitelist/blacklists by regular expression matched against author and/or title in the config file. I'm also planning to add a way to run calibre-sync once without actually downloading the books, but with updating the list of downloaded books - so you could make sure that from that point on, it would ignore all books currently in the library.

If anyone wants new/better functionality, I'd advise them to be loud about it. Right now, the tool works well enough for my own use-case, so unless I know that other people are actually using it and have needs which don't match my own, I'm not very motivated to keep working on it.
mishagale is offline   Reply With Quote