View Single Post
Old 03-02-2009, 02:03 PM   #3
jesse
Connoisseur
jesse can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.jesse can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.jesse can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.jesse can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.jesse can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.jesse can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.jesse can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.jesse can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.jesse can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.jesse can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.jesse can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.

Device: Kindle 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by daffy4u View Post
My understanding is that you can convert DRM-free ePub to mobi just by opening the file in MobiPocket Reader. Does your conversion work the DRM'd ePub?
Opening the file in MobiPocket reader would require you to be sitting at a desktop or laptop computer. What I'm working on is something that sits on a server and helps the Kindle to "directly" download ePubs.

And no. I'm not touching DRM removal with a 10 foot pole. This is just a hobby....and DMCA lawsuits are something I'd rather leave to others.
jesse is offline   Reply With Quote