View Single Post
Old 11-11-2012, 06:54 PM   #22046
Stitchawl
Opsimath
Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650, iPhone 5, Kobo Glo, Sony PRS-350, iPad, Samsung Galaxy
Tall and tan and young and lovely, the girl from Ipanema goes walking
And when she passes, each one she passes goes - ah
When she walks, she's like a samba that swings so cool and sways so gentle
That when she passes, each one she passes goes - ooh
(Ooh) But I watch her so sadly, how can I tell her I love her
Yes I would give my heart gladly,
But each day, when she walks to the sea
She looks straight ahead, not at me

( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kDGUZ...eature=related )

Good morning, everyone. Monday morning in Japan, and it's cold outside. Seven degrees C. Actually, it's cold inside too... 21°. We haven't taken the heater out of the closet yet. Been talking about it all week, but we are too apathetic to actually reach into the closet and bring it the DeLonghi Oil-filled heater. Maybe today?

I have some hot English Breakfast tea to warm me up though. Ahmad makes it, and it's pretty damn good stuff! With a bowl of rice and crab legs, Im just about ready to face the day. But that leads to some confusion. I can't decide what I want to do today... I 'should' go out and get some Fall Foliage photos. But when I think the word 'should,' I automatically fight against it just out of principle. Maybe go walking along side the mountain on the east side of Kyoto... If I bring my camera, I've killed two birds with one stone. Especially if I bring ALL my camera gear... Almost 15kg on my back... Hmmmm......

Stitchawl
Stitchawl is offline   Reply With Quote