View Single Post
Old 08-31-2015, 08:29 AM   #1
freekobo
Addict
freekobo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.freekobo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.freekobo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.freekobo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.freekobo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.freekobo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.freekobo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.freekobo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.freekobo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.freekobo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.freekobo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura
Kobo Glo - Missing USB Port & SDcard

I have a Kodo Glo, missing the usb port on motherboard and the internal sd card. Screen & Glo light still work (like 2 minor scratches on the screen), battery and plastics are still good. Great for parts. I had it on ebay a while ago and the guy never paid. Looking to cover the shipping costs, and maybe a bit extra. make me a offer. Located in NS Canada. PM if interested.

Last edited by freekobo; 11-22-2015 at 06:53 PM.
freekobo is offline   Reply With Quote