View Single Post
Old 05-24-2010, 02:50 AM   #14
Pranananda
Connoisseur
Pranananda is often consulted by the I Ching.Pranananda is often consulted by the I Ching.Pranananda is often consulted by the I Ching.Pranananda is often consulted by the I Ching.Pranananda is often consulted by the I Ching.Pranananda is often consulted by the I Ching.Pranananda is often consulted by the I Ching.Pranananda is often consulted by the I Ching.Pranananda is often consulted by the I Ching.Pranananda is often consulted by the I Ching.Pranananda is often consulted by the I Ching.

Device: ipad, iPod touch, JetBook Lite
I've posted pdfreflow-0.8.6.zip to the original post. Here are the release notes:
  • Added --shortlines=PERCENT option, to help with documents that don't use indented paragraphs and don't have vertical spacing after paragraphs. The argument is a value between 1 and 100. If 0 is specified, the the default value is used (80%). If a paragraph has a line that is less than the specified percentage of the longest line, it will be considered the end of a paragraph. This option is only necessary for poorly formatted fiction books, or perhaps for ebooks that are oriented for very tiny screens, that don't want to waste any vertical spacing or lose the space from the paragraph indent.
  • Added --nonfiction option, to specify that short lines don't necessarily mean end of paragraph. This is not necessary for typical fiction books that use either indented paragraphs or have vertical spacing after a paragraph. It is necessary for books that use block quoting that has an inset margin that is the same as the paragraph indent.
  • Added --print option, to print out the contents of a single page with line numbers, to standard error. This is useful for determining the line number argument for the --center option
  • And bug fixes, of course!
Pranananda is offline   Reply With Quote