View Single Post
Old 06-09-2008, 11:44 AM   #39
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by TedPark View Post
No, I haven't been "scared off" - YET !
But you guys are pretty weird.
Right now I'm into trying to parse avatars.
zelda_pinwheel and elsi caught my attention -
but then again, you're probably both ugly
grumpy old men!
"Aren't avatars wonderful"?

PS - I'm definitely planning on (enjoyed) being (was at) the PARTY!!!
this may shed a little (very little...) light on the subject of my avatar(s).
https://www.mobileread.com/forums/showthread.php?t=23033
i should warn you that we've managed to drag the absurdity on for over 40 pages now (and still going strong).

it's lucky for you that you chose your own early on, as you'll see, if you read any at all of that thread.

i will confirm, however, that i am in fact a girl / young woman of the feminine sex. i do get grumpy sometimes though, i'll give you that.

i'll let marc... heu... "explain" about his party.
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote