View Single Post
Old 10-12-2013, 11:33 AM   #656
ixtab
(offline)
ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, K4, K5, KPW, KPW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by teefix View Post
Danke für die Antwort. Der Tip mit dem Filter hat geholfen :-)
Leider muss ich jetzt meine Sammlungen unter 600 Büchern raussuchen...

Gibts da auch eine Lösung?
Danke
teefix
Please post the "important" stuff in english so that others can understand too

Unfortunately, I can't really think of a one-size-fits-all solution... the best way to quickly navigate is probably by using the "show collections only" filter to get to the collection of choice, and once you're there, to disable the filter again.

I'll think about it some more - one possibility might be to use up- or down-swiping to "synchronize" the two panes. Like, "swipe up" -> the upper pane will also show the collection currently shown in the lower pane. This way, one could use the lower pane to navigate collections, then swipe up to show the books in that collection in the upper pane. Not sure yet how useful this is, or how to implement it, but as said I'll think about it. Just don't hold your breath, it may well take a couple of weeks.

As always, feedback is welcome
ixtab is offline   Reply With Quote