View Single Post
Old 04-28-2011, 10:31 PM   #5
bhartman36
Wizard
bhartman36 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bhartman36 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bhartman36 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bhartman36 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bhartman36 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bhartman36 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bhartman36 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bhartman36 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bhartman36 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bhartman36 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bhartman36 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3 Wi-Fi, Craig CMP738a Android Tablet
Quote:
Originally Posted by David Marseilles View Post
If Smashwords has begun distribution through Amazon, it is news to me. I'm not sure that would solve the underlying issue, though. I would think Amazon would still enforce their pricing policy (unless "Smashazon" wasn't a prank ).
AFAIK, Smashwords doesn't distribute through Amazon. You can send people to Smashwords for MOBI files, though. It's an additional distribution channel.

One potential strategy (that I'm doing while my Kindle book is busy being listed) is to list your book on your own site (if you have one). I think on your own site, you would be able to price the book whatever you wanted.
bhartman36 is offline   Reply With Quote