View Single Post
Old 12-13-2018, 04:46 PM   #28
jackie_w
Grand Sorcerer
jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo: KA1, ClaraHD, Forma, Libra2, Clara2E. PocketBook: TouchHD3
Quote:
Originally Posted by geek1011 View Post
Also, @jackie_w, your dictionary pop-up frame size increase patch is broken and needs to be updated.
Yes, I know. Kobo removed even more code from the relevant CSS stream ... again!

I've got a prototype replacement which I'm testing now. I can't remove the "wasted" footer space anymore, but it's the best I can come up with at the moment. I'll PM you once I've tested it a bit more.
jackie_w is offline   Reply With Quote