View Single Post
Old 12-13-2018, 03:39 PM   #21
ReaLx3m
Groupie
ReaLx3m does all things with Zen-like beautyReaLx3m does all things with Zen-like beautyReaLx3m does all things with Zen-like beautyReaLx3m does all things with Zen-like beautyReaLx3m does all things with Zen-like beautyReaLx3m does all things with Zen-like beautyReaLx3m does all things with Zen-like beautyReaLx3m does all things with Zen-like beautyReaLx3m does all things with Zen-like beautyReaLx3m does all things with Zen-like beautyReaLx3m does all things with Zen-like beauty

Device: Kobo Aura H2O, Kobo Aura One, Pocketbook Inkpad 3 Pro
Quote:
Originally Posted by kansaskyle View Post
For the UnlockEnabled=false setting, is the file I need to update \.kobo\Kobo\Kobo eReader.conf?

If so, is there a special text editor I need to use because in Notepad it looks like all the text flows together as shown below.

(click for larger image)

When I tried to add a carriage return and put in the UnlockEnabled=false line, it looks like it just added it to the FullscreenCoverStretch entry.

The strange part is when I copy/paste the entries in the file, it appears there are hidden line breaks (expect for the line I tried to add).

[PowerOptions]
AutoColorEnabled=true
ColorSetting=5910
FrontLightLevel=3
FullscreenCoverStretch="true\r\nUnlockEnabled=fals e\r\n

For config files its best to open with wordpad so the text doesnt flow together, or you could install Notepad++.
ReaLx3m is offline   Reply With Quote