View Single Post
Old 12-13-2018, 03:31 PM   #20
kansaskyle
Addict
kansaskyle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kansaskyle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kansaskyle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kansaskyle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kansaskyle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kansaskyle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kansaskyle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kansaskyle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kansaskyle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kansaskyle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kansaskyle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura One & Forma, Kindle Voyage, PW, and Oasis 3
For the UnlockEnabled=false setting, is the file I need to update \.kobo\Kobo\Kobo eReader.conf?

If so, is there a special text editor I need to use because in Notepad it looks like all the text flows together as shown below.

(click for larger image)

When I tried to add a carriage return and put in the UnlockEnabled=false line, it looks like it just added it to the FullscreenCoverStretch entry.

The strange part is when I copy/paste the entries in the file, it appears there are hidden line breaks (expect for the line I tried to add).

[PowerOptions]
AutoColorEnabled=true
ColorSetting=5910
FrontLightLevel=3
FullscreenCoverStretch="true\r\nUnlockEnabled=fals e\r\n
kansaskyle is offline   Reply With Quote