View Single Post
Old 12-13-2018, 02:37 PM   #18
jackie_w
Grand Sorcerer
jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo: KA1, ClaraHD, Forma, Libra2, Clara2E. PocketBook: TouchHD3
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZodWallop View Post
Installed on my original Aura and at first blush everything seems to be running as it should.

I'm happy fullscreen has been enabled and I like that I can just dismiss the header or footer for kepubs.

Is it possible via patching to shrink the footer by half or even two thirds? I like the info it contains, but leaving it on just takes too much space.
If you're already using some of the patches, look for the one named 'Custom reading footer style' in nickel.yaml.
jackie_w is offline   Reply With Quote