View Single Post
Old 12-09-2018, 04:54 PM   #58
tshering
Wizard
tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by DezReads View Post
Thank you for explaining, that makes sense. I think I will make a script that does the opposite and mounts the onboard partition again so I don't always have to reboot when I test it.
Try first whether you get rid of the problem by disabling usbnet at start:
"tools" > "ksm diverse.msh" > "auto enable usbnet off.sh"

Quote:
I have just tried it and it still has the same problems, usb still doesn't work and the touch input is horizontally mirrored. In fact, isn't this version missing update_002? I had already installed that before.
(I did not have the option to select 'install uncontrolled', I just put KoboRoot.tgz into the .kobo folder and ejected my device, then it rebooted)
Rebooted and ...? What happened then? Did it automatically installed the update?

Quote:
I see. Is there an option to completely turn off usbnet?

Quote:
Good to know. If I could still access KSM then I could start vlavosoft launcher and use sftp and ssh to fix things!
it is very easy to enable telnet access by installing this package.
tshering is offline   Reply With Quote