View Single Post
Old 08-13-2018, 11:52 AM   #56
fidvo
Addict
fidvo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fidvo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fidvo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fidvo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fidvo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fidvo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fidvo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fidvo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fidvo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fidvo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fidvo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by please55 View Post
How do you guys easily manage a large number of custom columns in the book list view? Surely so many would cause overflow and involve left to right scrolling which I've found throws me off.
I use the split view to keep the title column permanently visible when scrolling left-right, so I never lose track of the book I'm on.

I also use the View Manager plugin to help me divide my workflow into different tasks. For example, when I'm filling out series info, I have a view that puts the series and subseries columns up front. I have another view that puts the custom Path column up front. The same goes for looking up data. I have views for the columns I tend to search on often.
fidvo is offline   Reply With Quote