View Single Post
Old 05-25-2018, 07:13 PM   #52
BetterRed
null operator (he/him)
BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrChiper View Post
That said: there are collectors who collect certain issues and re-issues of the same book and value the details of the changes in cover design.
I have some books for which I keep sets of related images in a multi-image TIFF files (maps, diagrams etc). I use TIFF for this because some of the books already have a PDF or CBZ/R format file.

Cover collectors could do something similar, if they don't have comic formats they could zip the jpegs into a CBZ; some CBZ viewers (e.g. HoneyView) can display image metadata.

BR

Last edited by BetterRed; 05-25-2018 at 07:22 PM.
BetterRed is offline   Reply With Quote