View Single Post
Old 04-03-2018, 10:33 AM   #41
ZodWallop
Gentleman and scholar
ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Clara HD; Nook ST w/Glowlight, (2015) Glowlight Plus, Paperwhite 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by rcentros View Post
I wonder if the official announcement for the Clara the the start of the Walmart partnership will coincide?
I don't know how to say it without coming off like the snob I guess I am. But a nice, new HD reader doesn't seem to pair with a Walmart partnership. If anything, the Aura edition 2 (at a cheaper price) is what I would expect from a Walmart Reader.
ZodWallop is offline   Reply With Quote