View Single Post
Old 07-12-2013, 04:54 PM   #11863
dreams
It's about the umbrella
dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 505| K Fire | KK 3G+Wi-Fi | iPhone 3Gs |Vista 32-bit Hm Prem w/FF
Such strange weather. We recently went through over 8 days of 105F + days and the humidity on some of those days made it so hard to breathe. The days of 107F to 110F felt like you could melt as soon as the sun hit you. I watered the garden at 12:30 AM when I came home and again at 6:30 AM when I was getting ready to leave. I had to put shades over the garden to keep it from scorching.

Thank goodness we are down to mid to high 90'sF now and the evenings are cooling off a bit. I hate a/c, but I have run the a/c for almost a month now.
dreams is offline   Reply With Quote