View Single Post
Old 05-27-2013, 02:19 PM   #54
Jmirko
Recovered collector
Jmirko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jmirko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jmirko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jmirko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jmirko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jmirko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jmirko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jmirko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jmirko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jmirko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jmirko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: see signature
Scribble function - it's almost there!

I have been trying to use my M92 for taking notes at work for the past few weeks (again). My conclusion is that the device, sadly, is still barely suitable for the purpose. I have tried the built-in Scribble function, the workaround of writing on pre-loaded pdf, and peterx's Scribble tool.
Here I want to focus on the built-in Scribble function, because it has gained some useful functionality recently, and is now very close to being usable! What is missing, in my opinion:
1. Search function (to search for filenames) - CRITICAL
2. Sort function, allowing sorting by filename (asc and desc) - CRITICAL
3. Direct access to scribble files via usb (without needing to export first) - IMPORTANT.
This function is very well implemented on the Irex Iliad, which uses png images stored in folders, which can be viewed on or copied to a pc without the need for export/conversion/additional software.
I know 3. may be difficult, but can we at least have 1. and 2. please? I hereby pledge that as soon as those are implemented, I will switch from my Iliad and also order a white M92 from booxtor for my wife
Jmirko is offline   Reply With Quote