View Single Post
Old 01-19-2013, 06:36 AM   #23147
Stitchawl
Opsimath
Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650, iPhone 5, Kobo Glo, Sony PRS-350, iPad, Samsung Galaxy
Quote:
Originally Posted by VydorScope View Post
I do not meditate
Sure you do. But you call it by a different name, and use a different method. You don't sit on the couch and envision your day as such. You get on your knees and pray, giving thanks for what you have and will receive. Different route. Same destination.

Quote:
Perception drives reality.
Absotivly! I've said it in other forums but "we don't see things as they are. We see them as we are." My closest friend back in the States once said that if I were brought into a barn that was piled to the rafters with horse manure, I'd be all happy and excited because I'd be sure there was a pony under there somewhere!

Stitchawl
Stitchawl is offline   Reply With Quote