View Single Post
Old 05-20-2008, 05:13 PM   #6
brecklundin
Banned
brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.

Device: mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nate the great View Post
Netflix is nice, isn't it? I've had it since September, and the lack of commercials is such an improvement that I've decided I'll never watch television again. Anything I want to see will eventually come out on DVD.

This box is cool, but I'm going to wait for the selection to get bigger.
We love Netflix too...super easy and a solid value for the price.

I was gonna wait to order the box as I almost never do the early adopter thing. But this is sooooo easy and it's small at just 5"x5". They do mention there will be, I think, three more devices this year. One from LG with a Blu-Ray DVD player combo. No mention of the other two. But, I just thought this was too easy to pass up. And I should easily be able to sell it on eBay for a good $60+ if something better comes along this year.

Now I can't wait to see it sometime next week I am figuring.
brecklundin is offline   Reply With Quote