View Single Post
Old 05-20-2008, 04:31 PM   #3
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by brecklundin View Post
<snip> and wirelessly (or wired if ya live in the Stone Age) to your router.
Or if you like reliable high speed hack proof connections to your LAN. I use a wired connection to my TiVO, Xbox and all desktop PC's. I would have the Wii wired too, but they want extra money for the connector.

Wireless is nice, but I limit it to devices that don't stay in the same location for too long. Or if you just can't get a wire pulled to a certain place.

BOb
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote