View Single Post
Old 03-09-2008, 03:44 PM   #10
vivaldirules
When's Doughnut Day?
vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by dugbug View Post
Amen to that. Even the kindle with ~200% more award winners is only at something like 30%. Pretty sad for ebook fans, regardless of device.

Great feature though. Man I wish amazon had that list setup. Would have saved me a lot of time

-d
Dugbug, if you want all winners and nominees in all categories for all years for the World Fantasy Awards you can see them here. I'm sure there are other sites that have similar listings for other awards.
vivaldirules is offline   Reply With Quote