View Single Post
Old 08-13-2010, 06:12 AM   #14
elcreative
Wizard
elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS505, 600, 350, 650, Nexus 7, Note III, iPad 4 etc
More like as the square of the time related to number of extra books once you get away from a few hundred...

Quote:
Originally Posted by jashsu View Post
Hm. I have 105 epub books stored on my Memory Stick. I just did a cold reboot and the scanning took 5-6 seconds. Assuming the loading time increases linearly with the number of books, that should mean two and a half minutes to scan 3000 items.
elcreative is offline   Reply With Quote