Thread: Done with Kobo
View Single Post
Old 02-21-2014, 07:58 AM   #29
cmaxwell
cmaxwell began at the beginning.

Device: Whitepaper 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by dakini View Post
you're not going in circles. and yes, they do sometimes ask a question that you've perhaps already answered when you initiated the request for assistance.

but, knowing it's a series of questions that takes a few days of back and forth, once they have the info, they usually can either offer the fix or replace it quick.

you have to remember ... the average person they deal with isn't all that tech savvy, and they can't be certain who is and who just pretends to be or who really isn't.

after they said mine needed replacing, i had a new (and better) one in hand less than a week, and I was several thousands of miles from Ontario where it was dispatched by international priority mail.

just hang in there with the slowness of the rounds of questions and attaching pictures to email replies ...
How would you know if I was going in circles or not? The latest response from them was a carbon copy of the first response they sent me. That is the actual definition of going around in circles.

My Kindle PW2 arrived yesterday and I am going to salvage the microsd card out of the kobo glo and throw it out.
cmaxwell is offline   Reply With Quote