View Single Post
Old 08-21-2007, 07:10 AM   #6
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ajax Pickering View Post
The ship was called Pleiades, and it was Earth,s first starship, it could travel anywhere instantaneously, but where it is up could not be predicted or whether it could get back. The cres were each a Psionic Prime with ESP powers...
This text you have here is not part of the book. If it is, I'd like to see where you found it. I've searched and nothing. Not even close.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ajax Pickering View Post
The fix to the text appears to be flawed...

As others have noticed, inadequate proofreading seems to be a major problem with ebooks. Even Project Gutenberg, with its all its volunteers, is not immune.

"The Time Prophet's vision appears to be flawed." —His Divine Shadow
The quote you put up showing that the fix is flawed is puzzling as what you posted is NOT in the text. So how could that be flawed? What the heck are you reading?

I just checked the original PG version that was posted here and it's also doe snot have that quote.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote