View Single Post
Old 05-31-2012, 04:51 AM   #14
carpetmojo
Wizard
carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony- T3, PRS650, 350, T1/2/3, Paperwhite, Fire 8.9,Samsung Tab S 10.5
I've successfully charged my 350 and T1 with a Power Monkey, as I said I'd try - they are terrific bits of kit, with a huge array of fittings.
Once charged on mains elecs, the y certainly hold it for 8 months - doesn't do away with the need to charge it somewhen , but 'till a reasonably priced solar version comes out - which I believe they are working on - it'll do fine.
carpetmojo is offline   Reply With Quote