View Single Post
Old 06-19-2011, 01:15 PM   #112
kiwidude
Calibre Plugins Developer
kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis
Thx for the extra posts. They show just how complicated the variations are. I think allowing a user to set values would make things even more complicated as then you have the whole units thing - em, in, pt, px, % etc.

So what is the difference between @page and body anyway? How do they relate?

I'll be honest, my enthusiasm for this has always been lukewarm for this as in editing hundreds of ePubs I haven't once hit one that needed this. If it was trivial then I would jump in and add it, but I think the examples above show it isn't.

If someone else is prepared to knock up the Python code I will happily make the effort to integrate it. Just write a function assuming you have the contents of a CSS file as input and I can take care of the rest, either PM it to me or post it here...
kiwidude is offline   Reply With Quote