View Single Post
Old 06-10-2011, 03:47 AM   #128
Ashjuk
Fanatic
Ashjuk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ashjuk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ashjuk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ashjuk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ashjuk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ashjuk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ashjuk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ashjuk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ashjuk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ashjuk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ashjuk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura One, Sony PRS 600/650
As has been noted this thread is getting very long!

I have been reading the comments and I get the feeling you are trying to talk Sony out of the market.

Obviously I cannot speak for the US but Sony appear to have got over their supply problems here in the UK. I know that they seem to have upset the resellers such as Waterstones and PC World but the Sony stores have stock all the time.
650 and 350 available in all colours from Sony store, 300, 350, 505 and 600 all available through Amazon UK, and a quick Google shows the 650 is available from at least another 10 on-line stores.

Personally I think we should all just wait and see what transpires. There is no point worrying about something that may or may not happen, and to be honest there is nothing we can do about it anyway.
Ashjuk is offline   Reply With Quote