View Single Post
Old 05-08-2017, 05:15 AM   #41
downeaster59
Wizard
downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad mini 6, Onyx Leaf 2, Onyx Tab Mini C, Nook Glowlight 4 Plus
Quote:
Originally Posted by colibris79 View Post
Guess I am quite late for the message and the PO seems to have left the project. Have you tried to switch to root in the shell?
Code:
adb shell
su
cd /sdcard/
flash_image recovery RecoveryImageFile.img
BTW, for my C67ML Carta 2 the recovery in the first post won't work. But the one in the third post (from FOV) Auto_twrp-2.8.1.0-C67ML_Carta_2.zip, works like a charm.

Too bad this project has been abandoned, having TWRP in our devices is great.
I was finally able to do it with FOV's TWRP. What I did was to install the official TWRP app and then place FOV's image on my C67's internal storage. I was then able to install it using the TWRP app.

Yes, too bad that this project seems to have been abandoned. Still, it's good to have a working TWRP on our devices.
downeaster59 is offline   Reply With Quote