View Single Post
Old 12-08-2013, 11:49 AM   #21
speakingtohe
Wizard
speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: sony PRS-T1 and T3, Kobo Mini and Aura HD, Tablet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shopaholic View Post
May I just interject to politely say that if you don't drive at 30MPH then you should get the hell off the roads because you're driving WAY too slow and you're going to kill someone. .

40MPH is around 60kph so.....you get the picture. LOL
Actually I said above and that I would need to go faster on the freeway. And I am not much of a driver these days living in a city with great transit. But if a car only was capable of 25% of its advertised speed, there would be a great hue and cry I am thinking.

Helen
speakingtohe is offline   Reply With Quote