View Single Post
Old 08-22-2009, 05:16 PM   #10
user_none
Sigil & calibre developer
user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook STR
Quote:
Originally Posted by DerSchwarzePrinz View Post
Have you tried

\d{1,3} Author Name

in remove header line

and

Book Title \d{1,3}

in remove footer line?
In most cases this won't work because the regex matches against the HTML produced at a middle stage in the conversion pipeline. In most cases you're going to need something like:

Code:
(<A name=\d+></a><i>\d+</i><br>\s*<i>Book Title</i><br>)|(<A name=\d+></a><i>Book Title</i><br>\s*<i>\d+</i><br>)
Right now the only way to get a look at that intermediary HTML is to use the command line ebook-convert tool with the --debug-input flag.
user_none is offline   Reply With Quote