View Single Post
Old 11-23-2020, 07:09 AM   #26
Terisa de morgan
Grand Sorcerer
Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara/Aura One/Forma,XiaoMI 5, iPad, Huawei MediaPad, YotaPhone 2
I'm giving this plugin a try for some common actions I do, usually to change a couple of metadata values (that I have now in one of my plugins, but I can clean them, perhaps). I'm using calibre portable 5.5 on Windows 10 and I have a couple of problems:
  1. Shorcuts for chains are not working for me (they don't appear in the menu till I restart calibre and, when they appear, they don't work)

Edit: Second point removed, there was a problem in my column definition.

Last edited by Terisa de morgan; 11-23-2020 at 08:21 AM.
Terisa de morgan is online now   Reply With Quote