View Single Post
Old 11-22-2020, 03:46 PM   #20
capink
Wizard
capink ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.capink ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.capink ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.capink ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.capink ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.capink ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.capink ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.capink ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.capink ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.capink ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.capink ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by BetterRed View Post
Firstly, I haven't used the plugin

Definitely - I do sequences that are library specific, e.g. in Books I frequently do the following -- DOCX->EPUB conversion, Count Pages (words), and Modify EPUB. I would never use that in my Media or Movies libraries.

BR
Noted. It is not currently so because it was based on open with plugin which is not library specific. But sine chains can be exported/imported, I guess it should not be problematic for those who want cross-library chains

Also, as noted by ownedbythecats, some actions like conversion don't work for reasons outlined in the opening post.
capink is offline   Reply With Quote