View Single Post
Old 11-22-2020, 03:38 PM   #19
capink
Wizard
capink ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.capink ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.capink ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.capink ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.capink ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.capink ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.capink ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.capink ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.capink ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.capink ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.capink ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by ownedbycats View Post
A very minor visual glitch: "Ask at Runtime" metadata changes cause the cursor to appear like this. Thankfully things are still clickable.
The plugin starts a busy cursor that remains active from the start of the chain until it ends. I will modify it to temporarily turn it off during the popups of single field dialogs. The same cannot be done however for dialogs from Calibre Actions (e.g. Edit metadata dialog) because I have to track every possible action and see whether it pops up a dialog or not.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ownedbycats View Post
Also, would it be possible to add "Re-apply current sort" as a Calibre action somehow? There's a slight glitch in Calibre where column icons don't immediately update if changed by a plugin.
I need a clarification of the problem because it is not clear to me. Also if it helps, if you have view manager plugin installed, you can access whatever view you want (which might help with any sort preference).

Last edited by capink; 11-22-2020 at 03:50 PM. Reason: add to the note about calibre actions dialogs
capink is offline   Reply With Quote