View Single Post
Old 01-11-2017, 04:12 PM   #106
ZodWallop
Gentleman and scholar
ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Clara HD; Nook ST w/Glowlight, (2015) Glowlight Plus, Paperwhite 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ripplinger View Post
I loved the book, and that was the original cover on it (cheesy or not, I loved the cover too ) and still have it. It was one that got passed around to most all readers in my family and friends (several that cursed me out because of being scared while reading it), but one I was sure I got back when they were finished with it. Rick Hautala became one of my favorite authors after that and the few paperbacks that I didn't dump when going digital.

I intended to make it animated so you see the change, just never got around to it.
Well I'm not going to ignore a recommendation like that! I have a number of his books, but I didn't have that one. I do now.

The new cover is classier, but I admit I have a soft spot for the cheesy skeletons and possessed kids from the '80's horror boom. (Fingers crossed that Amazon won't move to KFX only before I get home tonight!)
ZodWallop is offline   Reply With Quote