View Single Post
Old 01-13-2009, 07:55 AM   #2
AlfonsVH
Addict
AlfonsVH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlfonsVH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlfonsVH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlfonsVH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlfonsVH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlfonsVH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlfonsVH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlfonsVH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlfonsVH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlfonsVH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlfonsVH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: BeBook Neo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Petrous View Post
Strictly speaking they are right - presumably there was some minor bump which caused the breakage. On the other hand I can't remember any trauma to the bag (which ironically mainly held some paper books - all of which are fine). I would have thought that in its protective case the bebook should have been OK but maybe I'm wrong. I would like to hear from people how fragile or robust they have found their ebook readers and how careful do you have to be with them?. Is the bebook particularly fragile and would a Sony or Cybook be tougher?
I guess you were unlucky. I've had my BeBook sitting in an overloaded rucksack which had been thrown around quite violently, and it still functions fine.

I've heard some stories about the Cybook supposedly being quite fragile, but I'm not sure if the BeBook or Sony Reader are necessarily sturdier.
AlfonsVH is offline   Reply With Quote