View Single Post
Old 09-18-2014, 02:36 PM   #75
fjtorres
Grand Sorcerer
fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: T100TA,PW2,PRS-T1,KT,FireHD 8.9,K2, PB360,BeBook One,Axim51v,TC1000
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maillemom View Post
Long time lurker here. So, if I have the Nook app on my iPad and download all of my books into it can I go into itunes and move the files to my computer or to Calibre?

This is a major thing for me as I have about 300.00 in B&N gift cards and sometimes like to read them on the Kindle.

Thanks for any advice.
Trice
Don't know about iOS but on android I could do that.
They were in the Nook\Content folder.

If you don't have any nook books yet, try picking up one of their free PD titles and download it.
fjtorres is offline   Reply With Quote