View Single Post
Old 09-18-2014, 12:51 PM   #61
ShimSham
Enthusiast
ShimSham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShimSham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShimSham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShimSham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShimSham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShimSham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShimSham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShimSham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShimSham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShimSham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShimSham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura HD, Kobo Touch, Nook HD/HD+ and Hudl2
I have never purchased any books from B&N, but on 30th August I downloaded a few free ebooks into my NOOK UK account. I noticed then that were no download options, I could only archive or delete. I downloaded PC for Nook, and Nook Study, to try and download them to my PC. Frustratingly, the book that I really wanted, never apperaed in either application. I then gave up. I'm glad, I've never spent my money buying books from them.
ShimSham is offline   Reply With Quote