View Single Post
Old 02-22-2013, 08:20 AM   #181
astrangerhere
Professor of Law
astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Elipsa, Kobo Libra H20, Kobo Aura One, KoboMini
Quote:
Originally Posted by HomeInMyShoes View Post
^While I applaud you for keeping the economics of bookselling going on your own, someone needs to encrypt your paypal account into oblivion.
I actually tend to agree. Or at least with the notion of letting someone else change your password so that you have to get through at least one other persons' smell test before you buy more books that you may or may not get to for a few years...or decades.

I know it sounds really silly, but I have always found with my students that if you make them accountable to at least one other person they respect, it goes a long way.
astrangerhere is offline   Reply With Quote