View Single Post
Old 11-26-2020, 09:56 AM   #92
peaceridge
Guru
peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura1, Nexus7.2, Galaxy Tab A 8.4, Ipad Air & Mini 6
Loving Librera Pro. Just one confusion I'm using the older version of Calibre Companion to store my books, then read them in Librera. When I finish a book I want to remove them from the Librera library, but Not from my sd card library (ie Calibre Companion library). Some books never show a "remove from library" and those that do still appear to be on the library. Help would be much appreciated.
peaceridge is offline   Reply With Quote