View Single Post
Old 06-09-2010, 08:10 PM   #13
Sydney's Mom
Wizard
Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Fire 3d Gen and 5th Gen and Samsung Tab S
Quote:
Originally Posted by suecsi View Post
One thing I do wish for though, is the screensavers. I'm not sure I want to do a hack so early on and risk bricking my new toy just to get a shot of my hubby .....
Oh, but that is worth it! I think that is what I will do next.

You tell whether you have 2.5.2 by going to your home page, hitting menu, selecting settings, and then look on the bottom of the page. It will say 2.3something or 2.5 something.
Sydney's Mom is offline   Reply With Quote