View Single Post
Old 04-16-2022, 02:57 PM   #18
Phil_C
Addict
Phil_C ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phil_C ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phil_C ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phil_C ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phil_C ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phil_C ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phil_C ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phil_C ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phil_C ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phil_C ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phil_C ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-350; Kobo Clara HD; Kobo Clara 2E
Quote:
Originally Posted by jackie_w View Post
That error message suggests that your customised nickel.yaml file contains
Code:
Find: "footerMargin:106;"
somewhere (possibly Line 355 ???). You should only be changing "Replace" values, not "Find" values. Maybe an accidental edit during your customisation? If you correct the rogue "Find" it should work OK.
That line appeared to be correct in my nickel.yaml. So I started over with a clean extracted patch file, made my changes, and now it works perfectly. I must have accidentally hit something somewhere when editing the original file.

Ah, the ol' "problem lies between the chair and the keyboard" solution.

Thanks, Jackie -- for this and all your work on the patches.
Phil_C is offline   Reply With Quote