View Single Post
Old 08-13-2019, 09:22 PM   #20
BetterRed
null operator (he/him)
BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by RbnJrg View Post
But the "Open With" feature is there from years. Someone before must have faced the issue of running a program with a switch, from Sigil, and under Windows 7. So, if it were an old "bug" (it doesn't seem a bug according to your words), already someone would have written about it.
I use open with quite a bit for editing embedded images and mp3s - especially now I can have up to five editors per file type. I occasionally edit xhtml with Notepad++ (or Bowpad if I'm bored), or now PageEdit. But I've never wanted to pass any extra arguments to any of my external editors.

I doubt more than 20% of Sigil users use the Open With feature. And some people, including me on occasions, just shrug when something doesn't work and find another way. Not saying that's what you should do - just saying I'm not surprised it hasn't been reported until now.

BR
BetterRed is online now   Reply With Quote