View Single Post
Old 05-03-2018, 10:12 AM   #14
gweeks
Fanatic
gweeks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gweeks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gweeks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gweeks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gweeks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gweeks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gweeks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gweeks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gweeks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gweeks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gweeks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Rocket, Nook ST, Kobo WiFi, Kindle PW
My oldest is a Rocket.

Kobo WiFi

2 Nook ST

Nook Color

Nook HD+

Kindle Paperwhite 3

Fire phone

Fire 8 inch

Some of those might not be classed by some as book readers. The Nook Color and HD+ are in a drawer and haven't been turned on for at least a year. I'd get rid of them but have problems throwing working stuff out. The Rocket I'm actually hanging onto. The batteries are pretty useless in it and I don't think the serial port software to load it would even work on modern computers. My youngest uses one of the NST for library books and the other sits in a drawer.
gweeks is offline   Reply With Quote