View Single Post
Old 05-03-2018, 09:19 AM   #13
latepaul
Wizard
latepaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.latepaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.latepaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.latepaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.latepaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.latepaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.latepaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.latepaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.latepaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.latepaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.latepaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: a variety (mostly kindles and kobos)
I wouldn't call myself a collector, more an acquirer. All my devices are either Kindle or Kobo and if I were truly a collector I'd branch out more.

That said I'm not in any hurry to get rid of any of my 7 devices. I have had two in past that a sold on and at least one of those - my original Kindle 2i - I regret parting ways with.

Occasionally I find myself browsing ebay looking at Sonys or Nooks and others but I've not bought any.
latepaul is offline   Reply With Quote