View Single Post
Old 05-03-2018, 07:52 AM   #11
rcentros
eReader Wrangler
rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB HD3, GL3, Tolino Vision 4, Voyage, Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeoffR View Post
I only have one, and won't be buying another until that one breaks. I'd rather spend money on ebooks than ereaders.
I don't pay a lot for these. And, when I sell one, I've cleaned it up, tested it, updated the firmware and can (more or less) guarantee its fitness for use. But I definitely need to sell some (a lot) of these.

As for buying books ... most of the novels I read come from the library. And then there's a ton of good books in the public domain. Mostly what I buy are books that I could have downloaded from Gutenburg or Archive.org, but the ones I buy have been cleaned up and formatted properly -- so they're worth a couple or three dollars for that. I do think I've bought more eReaders this year than eBooks ... but that will change. I've pretty much tried out all the old eReaders I was curious about and I've figured out that ... I tend to like whichever one I'm currently using. Especially now that I know I can convert eBooks to the Constantia font in Calibre. A lot of good choices out there. And these things are cheap.
rcentros is offline   Reply With Quote