View Single Post
Old 05-03-2018, 06:57 AM   #10
issybird
o saeclum infacetum
issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: H2O, Aura One, PW5
Quote:
Originally Posted by drjd View Post
Those ereaders were bought one after other in the search of better features like frontlight, TTS etc. I do not feel like buying any more devices in near future.
Exactly. With good resolution, front light and a larger screen, I've got what I need/want*. It's hard for me to imagine a qualitative improvement sufficient to be worth the additional outlay while my current gadgets are working. I admit, though, that sometimes you don't know what you want/need until it's out there (I don't need or want audio capability).

*That said, if the new Clara is 5" with high res and a frontlight, I'd probably want one, but not to the extent of buying it.
issybird is online now   Reply With Quote